Xorcom has developed a revolutionary concept in telephony interfaces for Asterisk systems which we call Astribank XPP Technology. Using USB 2.0 ports to connect to any Asterisk server, Astribank eliminates the requirement for a PCI (E1/T1) card, and even for PCI slots.
The USB 2.0 interface provides a theoretical speed of 480 Mbits per second, which for typical uncompressed phone conversations translates to roughly 2,400 calls per port. The USB architecture employed by Xorcom products affords many advantages, including the ability to build large systems that support hundreds of analog extensions, rapid set-up and easy maintenance. Read more...
Astribank XPP Technology: Comparison Charts
Review any of the white papers below to see how Astribank XPP Technology is superior to other telephony solutions currently in the market.
Unique Features of Astribank XPP Technology
- Very high density – up to 32 analog ports and up to 144 PRI + analog ports on 19" 1U box (144= quad E1 PRI + 24 analog ports)
- High Speed 480 Mbit/s USB2 connectivity
- Full support for fax and modems
- Hot pluggable solution
- Rack- or wall-mountable solution
- Simple integration
- Support for Input Ports
- Support for Output Ports
- Message Waiting Indicator (MWI) for analog phones (great for hospitality installations like hotels, condominiums, assisted living, etc.)