Xorcom IP-PBX Bundled with PMS Interface Leverages Existing Hotel Infrastructure While Improving Efficiency
Businesses in the hospitality sector can now improve their bottom line by upgrading their telephone systems to a cost-effective IP-PBX. Not only does the transition to an IP-PBX save on inter-company communications and improve efficiencies by integrating with the business' data network, the Complete Concierge solution leverages existing infrastructure (cabling and analog phone sets), and is compatible with the leading PMS (Property Management System) packages.
Main Advantages of the "Complete Concierge" Bundled Solution
- Interfaces to the leading hospitality systems (e.g., Micros Opera, Protel PMS, Amadeus Hospitality, Optima PMS, Brilliant, Newhotel, etc.)
- Includes an integrated call accounting package
Excellent support for hotel telephony infrastructure:
- Supports up to 1,000 analog ports
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Supports SIP phone with auto provisioning for hotel administration
- Wake up call
- All Asterisk features
- 19" rack mountable solution
- Public Address (PA) and zone PA support
- Input / output support for peripheral devices
Certified Interface Between Open Source VoIP PBX and PMS
Built-in software in the Complete Concierge bundle provides the necessary interface required for hospitality installations between the PMS (such as Micros, Protel, Amadeus Hospitality, Optima PMS, etc.) and the Xorcom VoIP-enabled PBX.
Complete Concierge Feature Set
- Integrated wakeup (can be set by hotel staff or by guests)
- Integrated browser based operator panel
- Front desk check-in/check-out
- Guest name applied to room upon check-in
- Vacant applied to room upon check-out
- Activation of phones for calls at guest check-in
- Deactivation of phones for calls at guest check-out
- Activation of guest voicemail box upon check-in
- Cleaning of all voice messages in guest voicemail box upon check-out
- Built in room state system for control of room status and maids
- Built in and fully integrated Call Accounting System with adjustable rate tables
- Xorcom IP-PBX
- Windows PC (for configuration and software maintenance purposes)
- Connection from the Xorcom PBX to the hotel PMS is over Ethernet.
- No serial connections are supported.