The Xorcom R2 module supports three configurations:
- 1 port (single E1 R2) supporting 30 channels
- 2 ports (dual E1 R2) supporting 60 channels
- 4 ports (quad E1 R2) supporting 120 channels
Each port has two connectors: one for TE and the other for NT settings, so no manual NT/TE setting is required. Status LEDs indicate active settings (TE or NT) and line status (no activity, layer 1 active, layer 2 active).
Up to four PRI E1 R2 modules (for a total of up to 16 PRI ports) may be installed in a single Astribank.
Use the on-line Product Configurator wizard to determine the most suitable configuration to fit your needs.
- 1, 2 or 4 R2 ports
- E1 support
- Separate NT/TE connectors - no DIP switches or special cables required
- LED status indication for each port including NT/TE status and layer 1 and 2 synchronization
- Available in combined units with analog ports (see "Configurations" tab on the Astribank page)
Note: These modules are not sold separately! They are components of the Xorcom IP-PBX line and Astribank Channel Bank products.