The Astribank PRI module supports both T1 and E1 protocols. The hardware used in this module supports T1 CAS and E1 R2 as well.
The Astribank PRI module supports three configurations:
- 1 port (single E1/T1 PRI) supporting 23-30 channels
- 2 ports (dual E1/T1 PRI) supporting 46-60 channels
- 4 ports (quad E1/T1 PRI) supporting 92-120 channels
Each port has two connectors: one for TE and the other for NT settings, so no manual NT/TE setting is required. Status LEDs indicate active settings (TE or NT) and line status (no activity, layer 1 active, layer 2 active).
One PRI module (with a single active PRI port) may be installed in a XR2000 or XE2000 unit.
One PRI module (with up to four active PRI ports) may be installed in a XR3000 or XE3000 unit.
Up to four PRI modules (for a total of up to 16 PRI ports) may be installed in a single Astribank.
Use the on-line Product Configurator wizard to determine the most suitable configuration to fit your needs.
- 1, 2 or 4 PRI ISDN ports
- E1 and T1 support
- Separate NT/TE connectors - no DIP switches or special cables required
- LED status indication for each port including NT/TE status and layer 1 and 2 synchronization
- Available in combined units with analog ports (see "Configurations" tab on Astribank page)
More Information About TI PRI
Note: These modules are not sold separately! They are components of the Xorcom IP-PBX line and Astribank Channel Bank products.