The Astribank CAS module supports the T1 protocol. The hardware used in this module supports E1/T1 PRI and E1 R2 as well.
T1 CAS Models
The Astribank T1 CAS module supports three configurations (ports can be activated remotely, via a software license):
- 1 port (single T1 CAS) supporting 24 channels
- 2 ports (dual T1 CAS) supporting 48 channels
- 4 ports (quad T1 CAS) supporting 96 channels
Each port has two connectors: one for TE and the other for NT settings, so no manual NT/TE setting is required. Status LEDs indicate active settings (TE or NT) and line status (no activity, layer 1 active, layer 2 active).
One PRI T1 CAS module (with a single active PRI port) may be installed in a XR2000 or XE2000 unit.
One PRI T1 CAS module (with up to four active PRI ports) may be installed in a XR3000 or XE3000 unit.
Up to four PRI T1 CAS modules (for a total of up to 16 PRI ports) may be installed in a single Astribank.
Use the on-line Product Configurator wizard to determine the most suitable configuration to fit your needs.
- 1, 2 or 4 T1 CAS ports
- Separate NT/TE connectors - no DIP switches or special cables required
- LED status indication for each port including NT/TE status and layer 1 and 2 synchronization
- Available in combined units with analog ports (see "Configuration" tab on Astribank page)
Note: These modules are not sold separately! They are components of the Xorcom IP-PBX line and Astribank Channel Bank products.