Xorcom ''Not for Resale'' Offer for Asterisk Boot-camps and Training
Xorcom is proud to offer a “Not for Resale” (NFR) product that can simplify Asterisk training and make it much more effective. Our NFR offering is based on the Xorcom XR0030, an Astribank unit that provides 2 FXO ports, 6 FXS ports, 2 output ports (to activate external appliances such as door locks) and 4 input ports (to allow simple telephony interface to auxiliary systems such as fire alarms, burglar alarms, and door bells).
The students can benefit from the product in many ways:
- Since Astribank is a USB device, students can plug, unplug and change units without the need to shut down the Asterisk machine and open the computer panels, like they would have to do with PCI telephony interfaces.
- Excellent “getting started” experience: novice students can set up a configured, fully-featured Asterisk system with telephony ports in just 3 minutes (using the Xorcom Rapid Live CD or USB disk-on-key).
- A single Astribank XR0030 lets the student become familiar with the operation of FXS, FXO and I/O (Input and Output ports for peripheral devices).
- The unit uses a standard DAHDI driver.
- Astribank supports auto-detection and configuration for easy 3-minute PBX setup. Later, more complex configurations may be practiced.
- The low NFR price allows the training organization to provide the XR0030 to the student at the end of the training, as part of the course fee.
Xorcom can provide additional NFR Astribank models to demonstrate PRI and BRI ISDN.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.