P/N = TS3000 - TwinStar Configuration based on XE3000
P/N = TS2000 - TwinStar Configuration based on XE2000
P/N = CTS3000 - TwinStar Configuration based on CompletePBX CXE3000
P/N = CTS2000 - TwinStar Configuration based on CompletePBX CXE2000
P/N = LC0016 - License for each Astribank in TwinStar configuration
TwinStar™ is a high availability solution that provides automatic detection of server failure and immediate switching of all telephony functions, including telephony interfaces, to a back-up server. It is compatible with any Asterisk-based PBX system that supports a USB 2 connection, and particularly suited for the Xorcom IP-PBX family. This quick and automatic failover process keeps downtime to an absolute minimum.
TwinStar Video Demonstration
TwinStar Product Description
- Full dual-server redundancy for complete Asterisk PBX systems, including telephony interfaces
- Automatic detection of server failure and switching to backup server, within seconds
- Firmware-based switching mechanism that is not network-dependent
How TwinStar Works
All telephony interfaces are connected via the Astribank channel bank, which in turn, is connected to each IP-PBX via a USB 2.0 connection. During standard operation, the primary server is active. The firmware in the Astribank continuously checks the status of the primary server. Watch our video demonstration...
If the firmware mechanism detects a problem with the function of the primary server, it immediately passes control to the backup server. All telephony lines are automatically recognized and activated by the backup server, and all communication in the organization is re-established within minutes.
- View recorded TwinStar Webinar in browser (requires fast Internet connection)
- Download recorded TwinStar webinar in WMV format (zipped)
- Download recorded TwinStar webinar in Real Media format (zipped)