Bulk ActionsThis update introduces Bulk Actions to the MT Manager.Using Bulk Actions you can select to apply an action on more than one tenants.When selecting one or more tenants, the top bar will show available actions to perform on the selected tenants.The currently...
Month: April 2019
Drop Unrecognized calls This new feature allows the PBX to drop calls made to unrecognized DIDs, without answering the call and playing a message. This was the sender can know the call failed. There is no change in the default CompletePBX behavior, but this behavior...
Strong Password Enforcement A strong password enforcement policy is now applied to all MT Manager login passwords (admin & reseller). When entering a password the user now gets a colored bar at the bottom of the field indicating the password strength (red - weak,...
PBX Portal Users Setup Automation and Self Management Automated sending of login credentials to new portal users: In order to streamline the setup of new users, the system now allows automatic sending of PBX User Portal credentials directly to the user upon setup....
Latest IP PBX Updates
- Panasonic PBX Telephone Systems Discontinued By 2023 – The Alternatives
- Free IP PBX online basic training – CompletePBX 5 VoIP On-line Free Training
- VoIP training with certification, free online course – Virtual PBX training videos
- What is VoIP? Voice over IP – how it works & common terminology
- From Traditional PBX to VoIP
IP PBX – Featured Materials
- Download Free Virtual PBX (Private Branch Exchange), Download Software PBX – CPBX Download
- IP PBX Software, Free Virtual PBX (Private Branch Exchange) – CompletePBX 5
- Softphone for IP PBX – Cloud Phone mobile app Apple / Android
- Business Phone Systems – IP PBX Appliances
- Multi-tenant PBX, cloud platform for hosted PBX providers and multi-branch enterprise