SIP Trunk Compatibility Improvements It is now possible to use the IP ports to authenticate the tenant, in addition to the previously available options of IP address and fully-qualified domain name (FQDN). Improvements in topology hiding in SIP messaging (security) ...
Month: May 2019
Improvements Queue failover destination can no longer be set to itself (to the same queue) when "join empty" is disabled, so that the PBX administrator will not accidentally create a setting that causes an infinite loop. User profile can no longer be deleted when...
Security Improvements Web access whitelist for the MT Manager administration It is now possible to define a whitelist of IP addresses. Web access to the MT Manager will only be allowed from those IP addresses. All other addresses will be blocked. Leaving the...
Vtech IP Phones - New Models Supported New Vtech IP phone models added to Endpoint Manager: Vtech VCS754 - Conference room IP phone Vtech VCS752 - Conference room IP phone Vtech CTM-S341 - Hospitality IP phone Grandstream IP Phones - New Models Supported New...
Latest IP PBX Updates
- Panasonic PBX Telephone Systems Discontinued By 2023 – The Alternatives
- Free IP PBX online basic training – CompletePBX 5 VoIP On-line Free Training
- CompletePBX 5.1.18 – PBX Software Updates
- VoIP training with certification, free online course – Virtual PBX training videos
- Technical Support Request Submit Support Request
IP PBX – Featured Materials
- Download Free Virtual PBX (Private Branch Exchange), Download Software PBX – CPBX Download
- IP PBX Software, Free Virtual PBX (Private Branch Exchange) – CompletePBX 5
- Softphone for IP PBX – Cloud Phone mobile app Apple / Android
- Business Phone Systems – IP PBX Appliances
- Multi-tenant PBX, cloud platform for hosted PBX providers and multi-branch enterprise