- Fixed a problem that caused the PBX to consider a hot desking extension as an available queue agent even when all extension’s devices are logged off
- Firewall configuration is applied much faster. The current IP connection statuses are preserved after this procedure.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer issue fixed. The minimum IE version is 11
- The PBX Status report doesn’t generate an error when there is no any configured extension
- Now the global search result includes the second level menu items
- Now it is possible to define a blacklisted caller ID formatted as a legal SIP user name that can consists of digits, letters and some special characters (ref. RFC-3261) in the PBX|Tools|Blacklist dialog. This makes the blacklist capabilities to be more comprehensive.
CompletePBX 5.0.61 – Bug Fixes
Related Topics: Asterisk, Asterisk IP PBX, Asterisk Management Interface, Asterisk PBX, Asterisk Redundancy, Asterisk Server, Asterisk Software, Asterisk VoIP, Bug Fixes, Business IP-PBX, Business PBX, Business Phone System, Business Telephony, Call Center Agent, Call Queues, Complete PBX, CompletePBX, Corporate PBX, Corporate Phone System, Enterprise PBX, Hotel IP-PBX, Hotel PBX, Hotel PBX Software, Hotel Phone System, Hotel Phone System Software, Hotel Phone System Solution, Hotel Private Branch Exchange, Hotel Virtual PBX, Hotel Virtual Phone System, Hotel Voicemail, Hotel VoIP, Hotel VoIP PBX, HTEK, Htek IP Phone, Htek Phones, IP PBX for Hotel, PABX software, PBX Hotel, PBX Management, PBX Ring Group, PBX Voicemail, Phone System Interface, Queue Agent, Ring Groups PBX, Virtual PBX, Voicemail IP PBX, Voicemail PBX, VoIP PBX Hotel, Xorcom