- It is now possible to change the range of RTP ports. This is configured in Settings -> PBX Settings -> System General -> General -> RTP Settings
- You can now set the system to include SIP DIVERSION header field in the INVITE request, which is required by some SIP providers in order to keep the original called-ID when forwarding a call via a trunk. For example, if A calls into a DID that reaches extension B, and extension B forwards the call to an external mobile phone, the mobile phone user will be able to see the original (A) caller ID. To set this behavior go to PBX -> External -> Trunks -> Diversion Header. Note that the diversion header can only be set if Use Incoming CID is set to Yes.
- Added support for Grandstream configuration type 184.108.40.206 for GXP1625
- Call-waiting wrong behavior in FXS ports. When call waiting was set to “Disable” the system still behaved as if call-waiting was enabled during ring time. The behavior during call time was correct. SIP extensions were not affected. Fixed. Now the call-waiting disabled behavior is correct in all states.
- The system may go into an infinite loop in some settings when non-existent number defined for follow-me is used as the last destination. Fixed.
- Wrong spelling of some Grandstream models in
EndpointManager IP phone provisioning tool. Fixed.
- Phonebook upload failed in some cases of large ODS files. Fixed.
- IVR loop causing the system to get stuck. It was possible to set up the IVR to an immediate infinite loop by a combination of no (zero) timeout, timeout destination is the same IVR and no welcome message. The issue was fixed by limiting the timeout to a minimum of 2 seconds, making such loops harmless.
- Queue setting may cause an infinite loop that causes the system to get stuck. When setting Join Empty = No, there are no free agents, and the last destination is the same queue, the system would go into an immediate infinite loop. The issue was fixed by adding a one second delay when reentering the queue, making such loops harmless.
- Callback language – when performing a callback the user language was ignored. Fixed.
- Fax sending fails when sending attempting to send big files via fax on Spark systems. Fixed.
- Wrong class of service for Reminder feature code. Fixed. Now uses the Extension’s class of service.
- It was possible to configure more than 64 pickup groups, while this is not supported by the system. Now the GUI limits the creation of pickup groups properly.