(Full details below the video)
- ‘About’ pop-up window in the user menu now shows the CompletePBX version number
- Web interface language can now be changed directly from the user menu
- Endpoint Manager:
- It is now possible to search for a device in the Device Mapping dialog by extension number
- Endpoint IP addresses are no longer displayed in the Device Mapping dialog. As in some cases IP addresses can not be accurate in some scenarios, we have removed this column from the table
- Global Search now supports device search by name or description. Clicking on a device will open the Extensions dialog with the appropriate device selected (in case there is more than one device associated with the extension).
- Some voice mail password validation rules have been added to make sure the user will not be able to generate a password not supported by the voicemail system. For example, a password using “*” will not be accepted.
- Blacklist – The voice prompt that is played during a number blacklisting procedure (feature code: *30) has been improved to be made clearer.
- Now it is possible to define the speed dial codes with ‘*’ character in the beginning
- The Switchboard is automatically reloaded now when an extension is added or removed
- The Export Extension handles the hot desking extensions also. Note that Import Extension still does not support this feature, but it is planned for future releases.
- Extension -> Generate Hints – The toggle no longer affects the extension status, but only the diversion status. Thus, in case it is set to “No” the extension status will still appear correctly by devices using hints, but no call diversion information will be exposed.
- The DAHDI configuration script (ddetect) generate now FXS extensions with user portal enabled