PBX improvements and bug fixes. Asterisk packages update.
IMPORTANT NOTE! When upgrading from version 5.0.59 or older, follow the following procedure (click to expand)
If you are upgrading a Spark system, you may ignore the special instructions.
For any other system of version 5.0.59 or lower please perform the following steps:
yum install xorcom-centos-release
2. run yum update
This will ensure the system will be updated from the correct repositories.
- Remote substitution calls now appear with both the extension and device name in the CDR, and designated as RS – Remote Substitution.
PBX Operating System
- Asterisk updated to v. 13.34.0-6
- Voicemail messages were not deleted under the settings “Attach Voicemail=Yes” and “Delete=Yes” (v.5.1.12-13)
- StatsExplorer could not log in when HTTP redirect was enabled (HTTP points to HTTPS).
- Wrong caller-ID presented after call-forward (unavailable) to an internal number that is not an extension (such as ring-group).
- DAHDI (typically FXS) queue agents did not receive calls due to a problem with “hints” (v.22.214.171.124-5.1.13).
- Wrong caller-ID when using remote substitution (v.5.0.77-5.1.13).
- CloudPhone provisioning failed on CloudPhone devices that were created through Import Extensions failed in some versions.
- Asterisk fail2ban log file was not rotated on CS1000 (“Spark”) systems.
- The voicemail player in User Portal failed when opening in Safari.
- Is was not possible to dial out using remote-substitution when route restriction password was enabled.
- Read Permissions field in the Asterisk Manager Users tab – “all” option was missing.
- Incoming calls when fax-detection enabled and the called extension busy would hangup without playing a busy-signal to the caller.