In this release
- New API features
- Concurrent calls report
- New VTech phones
- Additional improvements & bug fixes
When upgrading any CompletePBX system (excluding Spark) from version 5.0.59 or older, follow the following procedure:
1. run yum install xorcom-centos-release
2. run yum update
This will ensure the system will be updated from the correct repositories.
PBX Configuration API Improvements
- It is now possible to create and assign IVR entries via the API.
- Auto-assign of “Extensions Only” class-of-service when creating an IVR via the API without explicitly setting its class-of-service. This setting makes sure that by default, any dialing from the IVR will be limited to internal dialing only. This applies the same behavior as in the GUI.
- Recordings (announcements) management via API – it is now possible to upload and manage recordings files, such as the files used in IVR and Queue announcements, etc.
- CDR – it is now possible to retrieve CDR records via the API
Concurrent Calls Report
This new report allows the PBX admin to check for concurrent calls behavior over time and see the peaks in concurrent calls both system-wide and per trunk.
New VTech Phones in PBX IP Phone Provisioning
New VTech hospitality phones were added the to CompletePBX Endpoint Manager:
Additional PBX Improvements
- Significant reduction in time takes to apply changes due to internal optimizations
- GUI improvements
- Complete Concierge hotel PMS interface – improvements in logs. Log messages from all of the Complete Concierge services are consolidated now in the /var/log/cconcierge.log file. It makes the Complete Concierge monitoring easier.
- Asterisk version updated to v.13.29.1-2
- Fixed Asterisk log rotation issue. Due to a packaging problem, starting from Asterisk 13.28.1-1, the Asterisk logs (/var/log/asterisk/full, etc) are not rotated and can inflate without limit.