In this CompletePBX update: Instant messaging over SIP, Voicemail improvements, new API function, bug fixes
When upgrading any CompletePBX system (excluding Spark) from version 5.0.59 or older, follow the following procedure:
1. run yum install xorcom-centos-release
2. run yum update
This will ensure the system will be updated from the correct repositories.
- Instant messaging over SIP is now supported in CompletePBX. This feature allows sending and receiving text messages between extensions.
- API – find-extension function was added to the API. This function returns a JSON array of extensions according to the given filter conditions. The typical usage for this function is to get the extension ID for the given extension number.
- It is now possible to upload personal voicemail greetings via the User Portal.
- All voicemail settings were moved from My Extension -> Settings -> Extension Settings -> General tab to the new Voicemail tab in the same location.
- User password reset – in some cases, the user password would reset changing any user parameter.
- Storage notification stopped working (on version 5.077).
- Intrusion email notification – it was possible to edit the email address from two locations – System Misc. and Intrusion Prevention. However, System Misc. did not update the email address properly. The Intrusion Prevention email address field was removed from System Misc.
- Backup failed when there was a large number of recorded files (in case the backup included recorded calls).
- Follow-me uses wrong ring-back
- Restore dialog would not close after pressing “Restore” and pressing it again would lead to an error message. The dialogue now closes after “Restore” is pressed.