- TwinStar now better supports virtual machines and remote locations with Corosync option to use UDP. Previously only Multicast was supported.
- Optimization of Astribank activation after server change in TwinStar
- Import Extensions – Account field is added to import extensions
Improved description for columns in Import Extensions template file
- New phones supported:
- Fanvil – X3S, X4, X5S, X6
- Yealink – S series now supported
- One-dial feature codes – It is now possible to dial new feature codes with the required number directly without having to listen to the prompt, by dialing the feature code followed by * and then the required number. Supported feature codes:
- Call Forward options *59*[extension number]
- Add/Remove Queue Agent options *50*[queue number]
- Pause/Unpause Queue Agent options *51*[queue number]
When dialing the feature code without the * suffix, the user will be prompted to dial the requested extension/queue number.
The reason for adding the * suffix is to avoid clashes when dialing a feature code + number that might be interpreted as just a dialed number.
Direct dial to voicemail that was originally allowed without the * suffix, *95 is declared deprecated and will be removed in a few releases. Direct dial to voicemail will be done by using *95*[extension number]
- Updated DAHDI packages
- In some cases in TwinStar users were not able to log into Switchboard when server B was active. Fixed.
- In some cases Astribanks were not properly initialized after server change. Fixed.
- Music on hold was not working properly on Import Extensions. Fixed.
- Digium analog cards and clones with empty slots were not working properly. Fixed.