Note: v.5.0.30 follows v.5.0.26 (there are no versions in between).
- G.729 codec is now available in CompletePBX, free and unlimited. Here’s how to get it:
- Update to the latest version and get it for free
- Restart Asterisk by running systemctl restart asterisk in command line
- Verify the operation was successful by going to PBX -> Admin -> Asterisk CLI, and type the command core show translation.
- You should now see g.729 in the translation table:
- Internal optimizations for stability and performance
- Twinstar – twinstar-corosync v.1.4.2 released to match new licensing server & client.
- Fixed error in sending fax (introduced in previous version, CPBX 5.0.26)
- Audio player used to keep playing music after popup window was closed. Fixed.