User-Friendly Filenames for Recorded Calls
- It is now possible to automatically change the recorded calls filenames to more user-friendly names using a scheduled job in the Task Manager.
- The script will overwrite the default system filenames with more descriptive filenames
- The format of the revised filename will be: [direction]_[source]_[destination]_[date_time]_[duration]_[id]. For example: INCOMING_9039041771_2979_2016-04-11T09:52:58_00:02:12.04_1511691053.77.wav
Phonebook Integration in Fax Module (User Portal)
- Phonebook module is now integrated into the Fax module in User Portal
- It is now possible to search for contact people, organizations or fax numbers in the Destination field. The user will see the relevant results from the phonebooks that the user has access to.
Dial by Name – Regardless of Voicemail Status
Dial-by-namefeature now works regardless of the extension’s voicemail status. Previously extensions were available in the dial-by-name directory only if they had voicemail configured.
- Hide From Directory (Extensions -> Advanced) works regardless of voicemail settings
Ring Group music-on-hold & ringback
Ringback and music-on-hold are now defined separately. This solves the issue of no ring back when calling to a group from the outside.