CompletePBX Call Center PBX (Private Branch Exchange)
Xorcom CompletePBX Call Center PBX will help you optimize the time and skills of your staff and provide better customer experience without breaking your budget.
Enjoy smart queue management, unlimited IVRs, advanced reporting tools, real-time monitoring and training capabilities of PBX for Call Centers.
CompletePBX offers unlimited IVR / Auto-attendants so that you can easily create, edit and optimize sophisticated IVR trees with unlimited levels. While the auto-attendant is very powerful, its setup and management are amazingly simple.
Introducing Xorcom CloudPhone – a perfect software solution for virtual call centers or call centers working remotely.
Xorcom CloudPhone is a perfect software solution for virtual call centers or call centers working remotely.
It has all the features for remote call Center, connecting operators to central IP PBX, using their mobile phones, to work from home or remote location.
IVR for Call Center Layout Example
Manage unlimited queues with ease and flexibility. Make sure your callers get the right representative as quickly as possible and get the best experience while waiting in the queue of your Contact Center.
Call Center PBX Queues Features:
- Join announcement
- Music on hold per queue
- Ring instead music on hold
- Announcement on hold
- Caller position
- Average waiting time
- Custom announcement
- Set announcement frequency
- Maximum wait time
- Maximum callers
- Ring strategies
- Ring All; Round Robin; Least Amount of Calls; Random; Round Robin w/Memory
- Wrap-up time
- Queue priority
- VIP customers
- Failover destination – option to send the caller somewhere else after a set amount of time
- Caller ID prefix per queue
- Static and dynamic agents
- Call recording
- Service level
CompletePBX Call Center PBX comes with unlimited IVRs that allows creating anything from a simple one-level auto-attendant to complex IVR trees that optimize the call flow and level of service.
With CompletePBX Call Center setting up a new IVR is as simple as can be. Using the friendly CompletePBX GUI and IVR/auto-attendant menu can be configured in a few minutes.
Call Centers are dynamic. Supervisors and agents need access to information in real time. CompletePBX Call Center provides real time monitoring and actions that help supervisors best use their resources, train the agent, intervene when needed and do quality control and training.
Real-Time Supervision for Call Center PBX Features
- Visual Call Center Switchboard
- Real time queue status
- Real time agent status
- Talk time and idle time
- Listen – supervisor can listen to an ongoing call
- Whisper – supervisor can talk to agent only without the caller hearing
- Barge – supervisor can barge into cal call, both parties hear supervisor
- Add agent to queue
- Remove agent from queue
- Pause agent with status (e.g. Lunch, Paperwork, etc.)
- Chat with agent
- Save chats
- Wall board
- Queue status
- Wait times in queues
- Total calls in queue
- Abandonment rate in queue
- Longest wait in queue
- Waiting calls in queue
- Agents available in queue
- Active calls in queue
- Agents table view
- Queues table view
Call Center PBX Statistics Reporting
To optimize a call center it is not enough to see activity in real time. Call Center Statistics helps management understand the behavior of the users and the agents, to make sure calls are answered according to the defined service levels, that number of agents is optimized for the traffic expected per time of day, and many other important decisions that are made based on solid data.
Call Center PBX Statistics Reporting Features:
- Answered calls
- Unanswered calls
- Call distribution
- Service level
- Call duration
- Export reports
- Notifications – email notification sent when variables exec user defined values
- Customization options
Call Center PBX Agent
The agents are the muscles of the call center. In order to make sure they function at their best, they need to have a simple and efficient set of tools that will help them focus on the most important person – the caller.
Call Center Agent PBX Features
- Screen pop up (from database)
- Chat with supervisor and other agents
- Get help from supervisor by “whisper” feature
- See queue status
- See length of current call
- See all queue stats using Wallboard
- Easily set availability
- Log into and out of queues
- Wrap up time
- Desk phone and soft phone compatible
- Set various unavailable statuses
- Tag calls (for later use in reports)
- Login to/out of all queues
- BLF log in / log out
- Hot Desking
“When this project started, the goal was to improve telephony communications (mainly to centralized them and reduce their costs) and to reuse the Internet connections we already had in our company.”
“In this first stage of implementation our company is greatly satisfied with the behavior of the new telephony system, Xorcom’s PBXs and the great number of extensions installed.”
“Being able to record all phone calls has been a great improvement for us. Now we can use these recordings for quality control and as legal evidence, if necessary.”