CXR1000 – small office VoIP PBX phone systemSmall Business IP PBX
CXR1000 – Small office IP PBX (Private Branch Exchange)
CXR1000 series small office phone lets offices of up to 30 users and 30 concurrent calls (in SIP only configurations).
Based on CompletePBX operating system it provides advanced features such as unlimited auto-attendant, voicemail to email and queues all with simple web based management, this can provide a small business with professional telephony management for an affordable cost.
In comparison with the Spark series, CXR1000 series provides higher speed network connection and Rapid Recovery disaster recovery technology. It also offers twice the disk space which provides significantly more space for recorded calls.
- Up to 30 users
- Various combinations of FXS, FXO, and BRI
- Supports SIP and IAX2 phones and trunks
- 8 or 16 analog lines/extensions
- 1-8 BRI ports
- Concurrent calls: Up to 55 (SIP only); up to 10 (FXS)
- Supports auxiliary appliances (door locks, alarm systems etc.)
- Easy-to-use Web interface
- Processor Intel Atom D425 1.8 GHz
- Solid State Drive (SSD) 16 GB
- 2 GB before X1084225 part number
- 4 GB starting from part number X1084225
- USB 4 external USB 2.0
- I/O Ports (optional) – Input/Output ports for Asterisk peripheral device support
- Software: CompletePBX v. 5 free upgrade under warranty.
|Telephony Ports||Optional Extras||Part Number|
BRI ISDN Models
|Telephony Ports||Part Number|