PBX API improvements, IP phone provisioning now supports UC921G IP phone, additional improvements – RADIUS, GUI and more.
When upgrading any CompletePBX system (excluding Spark) from version 5.0.59 or older, follow the following procedure:
1. run yum install xorcom-centos-release
2. run yum update
This will ensure the system will be updated from the correct repositories.
PBX API – new capabilities added to the API
- Trunk Management API now supports parameters that are defined under the Advanced tab in CompletePBX GUI.
- Outbound Routes – API now supports listing, creating, modifying and destroying Outbound Routes objects.
- Route Selection – API now supports listing, modifying and destroying Route Selection objects.
- Class of Service – destroy function added.
- Simplified Destination creation via API
- Added API functions to get and set parameters in the CompletePBX settings database table.
IP Phone Provisioning
- Xorcom UC921G IP phone is now supported in CompletePBX Endpoint Manager.
Additional PBX Improvements
- GUI optimizations
- RADIUS authentication improvements
- Transferred calls from a queue did not reach voicemail.
- Route Restriction upper limit was removed. Previously, it was limited to 240 seconds.
- Extension external-caller-ID was not used when forwarding incoming calls to external destinations.
- IP phone provisioning –
- wrong number of available lines in Xorcom UC912G.
- SIP port was not taken correctly in Host Settings for the Xorcom UC IP phone series
- Hotel phone systems – guest check-in was not working properly when FIAS’ GI message was sent with GSY and SF flags.
- Wrong hint on Mobile and Custom devices. It fixes the issue of queue agents that use only Mobile or Custom device, that arose in version 126.96.36.199.
- Import Extensions – there was a mismatch between the instructions and the correct IAX2 parameter for creating an IAX2 extension.
- Import extensions fail on a large number of extensions.