- The default ring-time for trunks is now set at 120 seconds (previously 30 seconds) under Settings -> PBX Settings -> System General:
- It is now possible to set Channel, and not only Channel Group, as a destination for trunks (PBX -> External -> Trunks -> DAHDI Trunk Parameters):
- Validation was added to the number of Channel Groups that may be configured (the system will accept up to 64 groups).
- It is now possible to change the behavior of “*” and “#” entries in the IVR. Previously these were hard-coded. After the change, if left untouched the default behavior will be like the previous behavior, but it is now possible to override this behavior by setting the destination for those values (PBX -> Incoming Calls -> IVR -> Entries):
- The system will now not allow a user to set Delete option to “Yes” when no email attachment is being sent to avoid a situation in which the voicemail gets deleted automatically without the user being able to listen to it.
Hotel PMS Interface
- It is now possible to change the FIAS timeout settings to interact with cloud PMS systems that typically need longer timeout. The settings are done directly in the database once during the initial installation.
- Admin can’t see a profile created by another admin. Fixed.
- Endpoint Manager overrides the Htek phones provisioning server. Fixed.
- Phonebook does not work on Yealink phones. Fixed.
- Can’t see the name of an outgoing call via QSIG. Fixed. In Profiles -> PRI -> Facility there are just two options now: Enabled or disabled.