In this release
- Multiple usability and feature improvements for PBX administration.
- Various bug fixes.
When upgrading any CompletePBX system (excluding Spark) from version 5.0.59 or older, follow the following procedure:
1. run yum install xorcom-centos-release
2. run yum update
This will ensure the system will be updated from the correct repositories.
- It is now possible to ad-hoc filter for CID name (without creating a permanent filter), by typing the CID name in the “From” or “To” fields.
- CDR dialogue terminology streamlined.
Additional PBX Administration Improvements
- When attempting to delete an item that serves as a destination, the error message will now contain a list of (up to five) sources that are using this item as a destination. The list of sources is clickable to allow easy access to editing the source. Note that in some items there is a Relations tab that allows the user to see all the sources and destinations related to this item.
- Speed dial can now be created to dial a number with * and # keys. This is especially useful for creating a string containing a feature code and parameter (for example call forward and destination number).
- Protection added to Reload (“Apply Config” – the button used for applying a new configuration to the PBX) so that in case two administrators are working on the system simultaneously and one will click Reload, the other will be blocked from running Reload until the previous Reload action is over.
- It is now possible to set the Conference limit to numbers higher than 50, as well as to “unlimited”.
Other PBX Improvements
- Call-waiting audio indication on analog phones length was shortened to improve call quality.
- Asterisk was updated to 13.29.1
- Incoming caller ID issue after call forward – in some cases, after the upgrade to version 5.0.78 or higher, when an inbound call to the PBX was transferred from extension A to extension B, extension B would receive the caller ID of extension A rather than that of the original (external) caller.
- Complete Concierge – in some cases pCOM crashed due to memory without significant implication on usability.
- When dialing to an external destination and then attempting to transfer the call using the blind-transfer or attended transfer feature code, the transfer did not work correctly.
- When calling to a hotel phone room (with the Complete Concierge Hospitality module activated), the called room’s caller ID did not appear on the caller’s screen (caused by v.5.0.78 update).
- When adding an extension with voicemail to a voicemail broadcast group, and later on disabling the voicemail of that extension this will result in an error when trying to open the voicemail
- When deleting an extension that has its personal-assistant pointing at another extension, it will no longer be possible to delete the latter extension.
- Night mode toggle – it was possible to create more than one toggle with the same code (number to dial).
- Missing voicemail alert on FOP2 switchboard.
- Failed/invalid/rejected calls would sometimes appear in the CDR.
- Some applications were missing hangup extension.
- Deleting a class-of-service does not delete its Bad Destination.
- Max. duration on Route Restriction module ignored internal dialing.
- DSS issue on Grandstream GXPxx models.