This release contains improvements and bug fixes.
When upgrading any CompletePBX system (excluding Spark) from version 5.0.59 or older, follow the following procedure:
1. run yum install xorcom-centos-release
2. run yum update
This will ensure the system will be updated from the correct repositories.
PBX Configuration Improvements
The CompletePBX API now supports configuring trunk parameters.
Special Ring Tone for Call Completion – it is now possible to get a special ringtone when getting a call-completion call.
- Caller ID modifier stopped working after update 5.1.1.
- In some cases, when using call completion, the called party would see “Call completion” instead of the calling extension caller-ID.
- No sender number on fax email notification
- Caller ID missing on faxes sent from Fax Master
- Can’t reject call completion.