In this CompletePBX update: GUI improvements, users management via API, licensing API, PBX backup automation and bug fixes.
When upgrading any CompletePBX system (excluding Spark) from version 5.0.59 or older, follow the following procedure:
1. run yum install xorcom-centos-release
2. run yum update
This will ensure the system will be updated from the correct repositories.
License Presentation in PBX GUI
- The license presentation in CompletePBX GUI is now more details, showing the usage, maximum available and type of each license:
PBX API Improvements
- It is now possible to create, modify and delete CompletePBX users (such as portal users and admin users).
- A new licensing API allows the change of license attributes via API.
- Management of scheduled tasks is now available through the API.
- It is now possible to automate the creation of backups via the API.
Additional PBX Improvements
- The prompt “please enter destination” was removed from Personal Assistant. This prompt was played after the personal recording.
- When installing CompletePBX from scratch, apply patches would fail.
- In some CompletePBX versions, it was not possible to create an FXS hot desking device.