Strong Password Enforcement
- A strong password enforcement policy is now applied to all MT Manager login passwords (admin & reseller).
- When entering a password the user now gets a colored bar at the bottom of the field indicating the password strength (red – weak, yellow – medium, green – strong). Only strong passwords are allowed
Tenant PBX & Reseller Usage Reports
- A new Reports section was added to the MT Manager GUI.
- Usage reports are now available to provide information about the dynamic license usage and be used as a basis for billing.
- The system generated CSV files of four types:
- Full Month – historic report for the usage in any given previous month.
- Month-to-date – average usage for the current month up until the date of the report. This report shows the actual consumption of license usage so far for the current month.
- Current – how many licenses are being used at this given point in time.
- Estimated – what will be the total consumption at the end of the month if no further changes are made.
- Report format – the report details the tenants’ information as follows:
Additional Multi-Tenant PBX Changes
- Back button – the Cancel button was replaced by a Back button. The Back button will always send the user back to the previous dialogue (unlike the Cancel button which would send to a dialogue based on hierarchy).
- Performance improvements for voice routing and operating system
- Wrong inbound in-dialog SIP requests when the SIP trunk requires registration or when SIP provider uses MT server IP address in R-URI. Fixed.